Sunday, September 2, 2007

Fantasy Art

Good morning!

It is early Sunday morning. Another beautiful day!

The items in this creation are all kaleis. The little rocket ship, the little alien, and the star around the alien are kaleis.

I had to add a little to the alien.

The star was just a flat light green. I took it and just did some inner bevels on different layers of the same star. I came up with many that I liked, but decided on this one. See how an inner bevel creates the 3-d effect? It's fantastic. And fun!

My daughter and granddaughter were over yesterday. Taylor is growing so fast. She's gained 7 pounds in the last couple of weeks, and is getting taller. I remember the toddler that she was, and as always, I'm amazed. And can that girl read? Oh yes, she can!

Due to her growth spurt, we had to go clothes shopping. So we went yesterday. Kohl's always has something on sale, and we found her a pair of jeans and three shirts. My daughter found a deliciously deep turquoise, almost dressy, shirt. I found six shirts that I love. I think I'm all set for work for the next couple of weeks.

As I said, the weather is beautiful. The high yesterday was 86, and today it will get up to 88. Tomorrow should be around 87. The nights are down around 62 and 64, which is just wonderful.

I only created one other art piece yesterday, so today, I need to get busy. I need to go grocery shopping, and I'm still waiting to get to My Sims game. Having a long weekend with Tuesday tacked on should help.

Have a great Sunday.

Back tomorrow.

No comments: