Friday, September 14, 2007

Taylor's Bear

Hello!

It's Friday evening.

It's been a 'beary-good' day today. While I did miss two days of posts, I managed to just finish this one.

My granddaughter is spending the weekend with her dad and his family. My daughter, while missing her, will enjoy having some free time.

Today was a very short day at work. Being Joe's last day, we all decided to go to lunch together to celebrate his new job.

We headed off to Appleby's about 11:30 am, and finished up at 1 pm. Those that needed to return to work did. A few of us had put in for 1.5 hours of leave, so we could go on home. I was one of those who took leave. I'm so glad I did.

While I still have plenty of work on my desk, it isn't going anywhere. I can finish it on Monday.

The weather has been very cool today, and it feels just wonderful.

This creation was made with a big setting on a fuzzy brush I acquired somewhere. I liked the effect with the bear.

I hope you have a nice Friday evening. Keep it safe, but have fun!

Back tomorrow.

No comments: