Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday ~ Friday! Yeah!

Good morning, Friday-lovers!

A little creation to celebrate my most favorite day of the week.

I don't mind going to work on Friday's. I feel the atmosphere is much different.

People are looking forward to their weekend time off. They are upbeat, happy, as they walk off the elevator and say, "TGIF! Finally!"

Anticipation electrifies the air. Only a few hours left of everyone's daily routine. Hurrying through the end of the final hours, so we can "break loose" and have some fun time. Free time.

Things lay on my desk most of the week. On Friday, I tackle those things. While I can't seem to face doing a certain task during the week, it is much easier to do on Friday's. I don't want to see it again next week, so Friday mornings are great times for cleaning up loose ends.

I hope you have a really great Friday.

Here's to today! And tomorrow ... and the day after. See you then.

No comments: