Saturday, September 1, 2007

Big Dog and His Bee Friend

Good morning!

It's a terrific FREE Saturday morning. The sun is shining, the birds are singin' ... and the bees are out!

This little bee thought he'd take a rest on Big Dog's nose. You can see what he's sayin' about that!

This creation started out just playing with some special effects on circles, which became Big Dog's eyes. He must be feeling his allergies since his eyes are just a little pink! No wonder. Where there are bees, there must be flowers somewhere close by. Ah-choo!

It took way longer to complete this little cartoon than I ever thought possible. I had to search for "doggy" pictures, so I could compose him. But oh! What fun!

We are expecting beautiful, sunny days over the next four days. I have them all off, and I am looking forward to it.

Hoping you have sunshine wherever you are!

Back tomorrow!

No comments: