Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hopefully Romantic Frogs

Good morning,

Two days left to this week, and these 3 frogs are hopeful for romance for the weekend. A kiss ... perchance?

This was a fun little creation for this morning.

The frogs are vector drawn. I am playing with shading and texture again.

Of course, I then had to kalei the 3 frogs. I added a black background circle to them before doing so to get additional colors in the kaleis.

The circle behind them, the flower to the lower right (there are 2 there; one in front and one behind), and the little funny star to the right are all kaleis.

The biggest frog, of course, was my original frog, which I drew. Then I colorized him several times, and chose these 2 colors for the smaller frogs.

All in all, a very good time had.

I hope your Thursday goes very well.

See you again ... tomorrow!

No comments: