Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day: A Day To Play

Good morning to you!

You are probably NOT out of bed yet, but I am up and playing early.

This first creation was done over the weekend.

It is two kaleis that I liked. It is the same kalei I used yesterday, I believe, that I textured differently.

I liked this puffy look of it.

And in honor of playing, my husband is always on the lookout for new art programs that I can play with. And today, he found a new one.

And this is the result from my playing. This picture was taken in my tiny home office.

It is "my corner of the world". It is very, very small, and yes! The walls are painted a deep red. I didn't paint it. If I had, I would've only painted one wall red, and the others would be a cream color.

The picture is of me. I am gazing out my window, and you can see that the day is sunny from the light reflection.

One of the things this program does is make an outline. You can either use pen or pencil. This is pencil. You can take any jpeg and put it in the program. This program also morphs pictures. Morphing is where you distort it in some way.

I did not distort this picture, but did save it and pulled it into PSP where I added some color to it. I was only playing. This is my "first" play at it, so I still have a lot to learn.

You can get a trial version of this which allows you 10 times, I think, to play with it. Whether I buy it or not? Who knows. I need more play first. But it is interesting, and fun.

Enjoy your holiday off! I will be back tomorrow.

No comments: