Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Morning Mom Graphic

With Mother's Day coming up soon, I though I'd do another sketch from Saturday in a psp graphic tube.

My sketched version usually looks different than my final "computer" version. Drawing on paper comes so easy. Trying to work the final version into a computer graphic is much harder.

My sketched version has a rounder "O" for a mouth.

This one was made completely with vectors. Again, my favorite: cartoons!

It's Monday morning again, and the start of a brand new week. My co-worker and other regional accounting tech at work is off this week. If you see this post, Mel, have a great week off. (She's the hardest worker I've run across, other than me. And she's good!)

Stay tuned this week. I have gifs for the next four days. The one for Friday is my favorite for this week.

Don't work too hard today! And as always, I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments: