Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Artsy PSP Graphic Tubes Or Scrapbooking Items



Hobbies such as scrapbook- ing use many accessory items to finish off their pictures.

People who enjoy psp art also use accessories for their pictures.

To the left is a bunch of accessories I made.

Once you have some accessories, its nice to see how they can be used.

I started off by drawing a pattern from a book that I liked. I kaleidoscoped it and came up with some interesting items.

I put it on a dark background so the individual items would stand out a little bit, making them easier to see.

This frame was made from the items in the above accessories.

In psp, you can leave the layers separated, which is great, because you can then insert a picture beneath the frame, yet on top of the yellow background so the picture looks like it's framed.

After you get your items looking the way you want them, you can then merge visible and have just one finished layer.

Below are 2 frames finished. These show the different items you can put in them.


Tomorrow, I'll show you a few more things I did with these patterns and accessories items.

That's it for this Tuesday. Have a great day!

See you tomorrow!

No comments: