Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Creation Process For PSP Graphics


Have you ever looked at a finished tube and wondered how they got there?

For fun, I thought I'd share how I got from the beginning of one of mine to the end.

In the first picture are 4 steps. The top left box was taken from some of the accessories I had in yesterday's post.

The second right top picture is my next step of just drawing some shapes in. To make the rounded window, I made a box and circle, and erased any lines I didn't need.

The bottom left picture shows the door and I'm working some with the shading of the building.

The bottom right picture shows it developing more while working on the window.

This is my finished graphic. It would make a good card front or an item for an envelope.

The cat is from what I call "word art". I often like to use words with colored lines and boxes, and kaleidoscope them to see what I come up with. This cat came from such an experiment. The basic outline was there, and I just had to do a little fill-in work.

He is an unusual cat, I know, but he appealed to me.

I used this graphic to make additional creations, which I will post in another post.

This is just to give you more ideas on how patterns and accessories can be used to give you more finished creations.

I will do another post, so see you shortly.

No comments: