Friday, April 20, 2007

Wee hours psp tube and my 7th anniversary



Good morning, everyone!

In the first picture, I used a kaleido-
scope for the moon. Fancy moon, but I thought it was pretty.

Using vectors, I created a tube for my home, and put a little yellow light in my tiny home office. Since I like to work and post my blog in the wee hours, I thought it would make a good picture.

And because this is also my seventh wedding anniversary, I did this little dog to commemorate it to my hubby. Happy anniversary, sweetie! I hope we have many more together!

We are finally at the end of our week, and staring at two wonderful days off again. The weeks just go faster and faster.

Columbus is looking at two beautifully warm and sunny days this weekend. People will, no doubt, be out beginning to plant flowers and work in their yards. Day by day, our temperature is creeping back up, and they are speculating that we will have 70 degrees and up, with sunshine for the next two days. Very nice.

Have a great Friday. I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: