Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday Comic Graphics


Sunday morning is just not Sunday without some colorful cartoon pics.

These are two that were sketched yesterday while my computer was down.

I am, of course, very partial to cartoon characters.

They are much easier than "real life", but they are also much more fun to create.

These were done using vectors and turning them into rasters. Mom could be leaning back in her "easy chair", taking a quick nap, while Jr. here, is thinking of what he could be doing while mom is taking a few winks.

Okay! Off to my drawing board to continue creating some artwork for this coming week. You will probably continue to see a few more cartoons this week.

Make it a great Sunday! And, I'll see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I just saw your comment on my blog. Thanks so much for the kind words...you've made my day.
I've just had a look at your blog... looks like you are pretty creative too. TTFN

Cj Hampton said...

Thanks, Jane.

Like I said on your blog, you make some beautiful things.

That sun hat for your daughter is so perfect for spring and summer.

Thank you for taking the time to "look me up" and make a post.