Wednesday, April 25, 2007

More Ways To Use Homespun Graphics

This first little tube could be a sig (signature) tag for posting in groups.

I like to use different pictures for my sig from time to time, so I love developing new ones.

I made this one small for that purpose.

Here is the same graphic used as an envelope. I also
made the opacity a little lighter for this graphic.

This last graphic below was fun.

I took an old photo of my oldest son when he was little. As children do, I found him playing in a bucket with water. I liked the photo and decided to create a tube with it.

And here is the finished creation with the tube.

The weather in our fair city has been absolutely beautiful the last few days.

I just love spring. Summers used to be my favorite, but I no longer enjoy how hot it gets.

The freshness of spring, and the colors of fall are now my favorite times of year.

I hope you all have a great Wednesday. We are now at mid-week, and by the end of today, we will be over the hump.

Have a great day today.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: