Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday's graphics



TGYF is always followed by the best day of the week:

SATURDAY!

The first graphic is one I made a long time ago. The envelope and stationary are blanks, so I just added a phrase. It makes a nice item to use in emails or on webpages.

The second graphic is a logo. Doing logos is fun.

Logos are best when they are kept simple. Of course, if you are a company, you would want to settle on one logo to be used on everything, so that it would become recognizable after a time.

Kaleidoscopes probably appear in 95% of the graphics I make. I just love them. Can you spot them?

The answer is yes. You can in these two graphics. I did nothing to hide them, but used them as accessories to my projects.

Have a great Saturday. And ... I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: