Monday, April 9, 2007

Jumping Enter Gif and Butterfly Logo Tube


This enter gif was made using a kaleidoscope. The sun and the hole in the ground came from the same one. I had to divide it out into two rasters so I could move each one around. The hole is a squished circle.

The whole idea for this one came all at once. The gif is 14 frames.



This butterfly logo also came from a kaleidoscope. I just love kaleidoscopes.

In them, I see pictures! I start with the basic shapes I see, and before I know it, I have a tube.

It does take time to develop each one, but the results are pretty nice.

Both of these tubes took much longer than some of my past tubes. As time goes on, I find myself spending more time on detail and final results.

Have a great Monday, and I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: