Sunday, April 1, 2007

It's Spring --

It's Spring! And life and love is all around.

I love spring.

The birds have been singing their welcoming song for about 2 weeks now. I've heard them as I take the long walk in from my car in the parking lot to my building each morning.

I hear them this morning outside my window in my tiny home office.

And the early spring flowers are just blooming.

Colors come alive in spring. The new shoes for spring all sport bright new springy colors. I just love it!

Above is another creation I made this morning. With spring comes renewed energy and a feeling of love. A love for life and for those we have around us.

Easter is next weekend. Again. An example of love from our Creator to the creation He gave life to.

Ah! What a beautiful time of year!

See you tomorrow!

No comments: