Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Experimenting with photos to create art psp tubes


Good morning!

I started with the face of a cat photo, and colorized the eyes and lips. I added hair and a body to make a "sort of cat-girl".

It was a fun exercise.

As my kaleidoscope fascination grew, I took my "cat girl" tube and experimented with it.

That gave me my kaleidoscope star animation. It was made from my "cat girl". You can easily see most of the same colors in the star as in the cat-girl tube.

After I make any art psp tube, I love to duplicate it, and then kaleidoscope it. These give me the most detailed tubes to use for other designs. When I add the new creation to a composition using the original tube, it has the same color scheme as the rest. These make great "accents" for my finished work.

Any shading or texturizing you do to the original art psp tube becomes more interesting when kaleidoscoped, as well.

Today is my one-year anniversary at my new job. I was a "contractor" with this company for 8 months before becoming a permanent employee.

As a contractor, I did one job. Upon being hired permanently, I was picked up by a different department for a one-year probationary period. Today marks the end of my one-year probation. Hooray!

Hoping you have an exciting Tuesday.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: