Friday, April 6, 2007

It's Good Friday!


It's Good Friday, and many people are taking the day off.

It's not a holiday where I work, although we may take it as a religious holiday. So the halls of my office will be "bare" today, I'm sure.

My little butterfly sweetheart to the left is a little creation I came up with yesterday. He's colorful, and sweet. And he's ready for spring!

In Ohio, we've gone, overnight, back to winter. On Tuesday, we had 80 degrees, and had snow flurries by Wednesday with strong gusts of bitterly cold wind. Our wind chill factor had us drop back into the teens -- and it's cold.

All the better for this bright little creature I've made to share today. He adds a little touch of spring to my life!

Here's my "June" character in a new creation also.

While it's not Mother's Day yet, she would look great on the front of any card.

In my case, I am the "mother" of my family. With no parents of my own left to celebrate, I re-live memories on special days for parents, and I hope to be the best mom I can be for my own grown children.

My husband is still fortunate though, to have his mother still living, and in fairly good health. While she lives far awhile with many other family members, they keep in touch by phone.

Have a really great Friday.

My comments section is open to post to, if you wish. If you leave a comment, it will not post right away, but comes to my email. In this way, I can edit, publish, or reject a comment.

Blogger 2 is a terrific new program!

See you tomorrow.

No comments: