Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday Art PSP graphic picture and tube

I did this picture of a home along the shore about two weeks ago. I was experiment- ing with textures for the grass, tree, and the sand on the beach. I think it turned out rather well.

I drew the house with vectors so I could work on my perspective drawing.

It looks like a nice place to vacation or live.

There's a nice hill to climb to look out over the ocean.

The house was harder than I thought it would be.

Saturday was beautiful, and we spent the day at the zoo with my daughter and granddaughter. My camera wasn't charged, and I wished I taken my sketch pad!

We only had to pay $5 to park as we drove separately, but got in free on my daughter's family pass which is due to expire.

I don't know who came up with the design to "get into" and "out of" the zoo, but it is horrendous! Only one way in and one way out. It took an hour just to exit it. It wasn't that way the last time I went. It will be a long time before I go there again for that fact alone. And my daughter will not renew her family pass based on this fact, and the fact that you still spend a bundle for everything there. (We took a train ride for $1 each which was reasonable, but just to get a soda or drink is $2 and up. An icee was $2.50!)

This little item is a tube that can be used as a button, or as a pendent on a necklace.

It was just for fun, but might be useful in a creation in the future.

My husband and I prepared our ground for our garden yesterday before we left for the zoo.

Our actual ground digs like it's concrete, so last year, he built me two shadow boxes and we added real dirt. I had some beautiful tomatoes and green peppers, and will do the same this year.

Until tomorrow, have a great Sunday. Our weather is supposed to be even more beautiful today.

No comments: