Monday, November 5, 2007

Anticipating the Holidays

Good morning,

This morning, I am posting just one tube. This is an excited little boy. And he's excited because the holidays are approaching, very quickly.

If you would like to pick him to use for your own creation, go ahead. He is free to use.

Today is going to be a good day. We've got all our daily work out to the techs, and I'm tying up loose ends today. I hope to take tomorrow off, and maybe even Wednesday.

Being Monday, we may be short-staffed.

My husband has off the next three days, which he solely needs. He was unable to attend his aunts funeral last week, as his company, would not give him the day off. Needless to say, he was not happy about this, as so many others have taken their days for attending their funerals. His company handbook said it allowed 1 day, with 1/2 hours notice, given for aunts. My husband is very family-oriented, and he loved his aunt.

Have a great Monday! Back tomorrow.

No comments: