Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Good morning,

It's that FRIDAY after Thanksgiving known as Black Friday. The stores open early, and people head out to start or continue their Christmas shopping. Sales! Sales! Sales!

It's a day I don't go out to shop as I hate crowds.

But in honor of today, I made this little creation.

While I still have the weekend left, this is my last vacation day for this week. I've enjoyed it! When I get back to work next week, I will be blitzed with a weeks worth of work that has surely stacked up on my desk.

And now the countdown. Counting today: 33 days till Christmas!

In between lies my son's wedding date as well as my husband's birthday. My husband will also make a 24-hour trip to Wisconsin for some business.

Have a great day! Happy shopping! Back tomorrow!

No comments: