Saturday, November 24, 2007

Cute notes // Logged Out Message

Good morning to you all!

I assume you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

I made these two creations for today. The first is a note card. My own copy has "from the desk of Cj" underneathe the second kalei on the left. Just one way to brighten up your notes to others.

The little owl is a kalei. The flower in his hand and stem is also a kalei. The others ... are plainly recognized as kaleis.

This second little creation is the same owl and flower, but this time I can save it as a screen saver. Or printed out, it can be left on my computer screen while I'm away from my desk.

I spent a lot of yesterday cleaning out my office. Shredding old papers and mail offers. It's time to put a little order back into "my cave".

I also cancelled an old website yesterday. I hadn't worked on it for over a year, and it seemed ridiculous to be spending a monthly charge to keep it up.

When I do another website, it will be for graphics. Hopefully, sometime next year.

I hope everyone has a really terrific Saturday.

Back tomorrow!

No comments: