Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Doodle Peep 2

Good morning!

This is another doodle peep from the same sheet of scribbles I had from yesterday.

What is he? Not sure. Just comical.

It's just fun!

I'm sure everyone is gearing up for Thanksgiving. I will choose a day between Thanksgiving and Christmas to celebrate with my own family. My daughter is headed to Kentucky to be with Dan's family. My granddaughter is heading to her dad's for the weekend. Both will be with my ex's family for tomorrow.

My oldest son is heading to his girlfriend's home, and my middle son lives in MA with his financee. They are getting married next month on a cruise. He only comes home every other year around Taylor's birthday.

My husband and I will head to Homestyle Buffet for a meal. It has become a tradition with us. Before then, he would cook the entire Thanksgiving meal. It is a lot of work, and a lot of food for just two.

Have a great day! Back tomorrow!

No comments: