Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Doodle Peep 1

Good morning!

This is just a little creation made from scribbles.

You all know how much I love kaleidoscopes, which I call kaleis. I've talked about my seeing pictures in them, and often start a creation because of one of those pictures.

I've also talked about scribbling to find drawings before as well as laying on your back and looking at the clouds to find pictures.

While reading my recent book, I've discovered that I must be fairly right-brained which is your creative side, while the left is analytical. I use my left for doing my accounting work, but my right-side is extremely enabled as well.

That is why I like kaleis, clouds, and scribbles.

I've drawn over the years, and somewhere around my house, I have a stash of scribble drawings before learning psp. Some of them were just amusing, but some were really good!

If you never tried any of these methods, give it a try. I love them.

Have a really terrific Tuesday. Back tomorrow.

No comments: