Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Holidays Are Almost Here!

Good morning!

This is a tube I made for the coming of Christmas. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

All of the small tree was made with kaleis. And the flower on the tree pot is a kalei.

The table started with the legs. It was an experiment, and I liked the finished effect. To me, it looked like table legs, so I created a table starting with them.

It is a free tube, so if you want it, go ahead and take it. With a good program like PSP (Paint Shop Pro), you can edit or personalize it.

While my husband still has two days off left, I didn't take leave yet. I had forgotten that Monday is Veteran's Day. If I take Thursday and Friday, or just Friday, I could make my time off more of a 4 or 5 day adventure. And, I still have some things to wrap up.

Laugh ... I can hear my co-workers now, "It will be here when you get back." Ah! Yes, it will, but I don't want to feel buried under it. Even though we've haven't closed our month yet, new daily business is coming in, so I'm getting a quick jump on it now. There is always SO MUCH to do.

Snow flurries were predicted for this morning. I will have to switch from my sandals to actual foot-covering shoes now. This is an exercise I hate. My feet like the freedom of sandals.

Have a really great Tuesday. I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: