Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Little Fairy

Good morning,

The creation this morning is another try at fairies. I find the wings to be extremely difficult. I had another pair, but didn't like them at all when they were finished. These were better.

I often think of my granddaughter when doing girls. She loves pink, and I used pink on this dress for her.

The bougquet she holds is a kalei.

Even though yesterday started with rain, the day turned out sunny and just gorgeous! What a perfect day it was.

I am looking at 3 days until my vacation. So much to do in so little time. This will be a hard month, as so many will be taking vacation for the holidays. The workload increases at this time of year, while the days to do it are actually less. Next month will be the same.

Have a really great Wednesday! Back tomorrow.

No comments: