Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Birthday For A Girl

Good morning,

Another creation for fun!

At work, we have a birthday this week, so I decided to make this little card for the birthday girl.

She is made completely out of kaleis, and is kind of a "Tim Horton-style" graphic. I made a cute little envelope that seals unusually.

My granddaughter saw the envelope, and said, "Can you make one for me, too?"

She came yesterday at about 4 or so to spend the night.

We bought Spiderman 3 and all watched it together last night. Taylor really cracks me up. I am aware of two cuss words in the movie, and both times, she said, "I don't think I was suppose to hear that!" When Peter does his little dance as the Black Spider, she grins. And when it was over, she said, "THAT was INAPPROPRIATE!"

This is from a seven-year old.

She spent most of yesterday with her mom and Danny. Danny is really making some headway in her life. He loves children, and thinks Taylor is terrific. He spends time with her, whether it is joking with her, cuddling her in the rocker, or backing up my daughter in correction. One of the things he does is teach children to swim, so he LIKES children. He plans to teach Tay to swim.

I think it is all "very terrific"!

Have a great Sunday! Back tomorrow.

No comments: