Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good morning,

Ahhh! Many will be up this morning, busily working in their kitchens to prepare a feast for all their families. I do remember those days.

Houses made ready, hopefully yesterday, so the full focus can be on the meal. Most turkeys are thawed by now. If yours is not, good luck!

This creation is for today, showing sisters together. Many nieces and nephews will come together today also.

I know my granddaughter will meet up with cousins today. There are two she doesn't get to see often coming in, as well as a third "new" cousin.

As for hubby and me, it is another day of rest. Homestyle Buffet is perfect for us since our families are scattered about. This is our third year to go it alone. There are many that will join that line at the buffet.

Have a great day. Enjoy your families. Enjoy your food.

I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments: