Saturday, July 21, 2007

Cosmic Blob Butterfly

Good morning!

It is a "feel good" Saturday.

Here is the butterfly from Cosmic Blobs. I started one several days ago, and didn't much care for it. I like this one much better.

Well. I went to work yesterday, after having my accident on Thursday. How did it go?

First, everyone was surprised I came in. Second, I started off feeling great, but by 10 am, my upper back and neck were stiff and burning, and a headache began all over the top of my head into my forehead. By the time I left at 3 pm, I had one hot headache.

So far today, everything feels better. I hope it lasts all day.

Have a great Saturday. I hope you will get plenty of sunshine where you are.

Taylor, my granddaughter, will come to spend the day today, and maybe tonight as well. If she shows up with her suitcase, she's staying the night, which she always loves.

Till tomorrow!

No comments: