Thursday, July 19, 2007

Join Our Group Button - Cosmic Blobs


Good morning,

Cosmic Blobs was useful in creating this flower. I made one first, then duplicated the other two and recolored.

I did a "JOIN Our Group" button, so if you'd like to use it, please do.

I woke up to thunder and rain this morning. It woke my husband who ran to put the coffee pot on, just in case we lost our electricity.

Shortly after he put it on, our electricity blinked, but the blink didn't last long enough to cause us the trouble of having to RESET everything.

As I am writing this now, the rain has stopped, and the thunder is off to the east of us. Maybe that's all we'll get out of this storm. MSN is showing a sun/sunshine symbol for us tomorrow.

Sammy, my cat, is out. I imagine he'll be complaining when he finally comes home wet. He meows at me till I go get a towel and dry him down. He hates being wet.

Hope you have a terrific Thursday. Hang in there: tomorrow's Friday!

See you then!

No comments: