Monday, July 30, 2007

The Last Days of July

Good morning,

We are looking at the last days of July, and the days and months just keep whizzing along. We are more than half way through 2007 already. Time just flies by!!

In Columbus, July finally gave us some rain and storms for the year. While the rain is great, I could do without the storms, which constantly interrupt our electricity and cable.

And ... it's Monday morning again ... and time to head back into the office. I know what was left from Friday, so I know what has to be done today. I am still getting work ready for the 24th, and the 25th is waiting on my desk. (Thanks, Kenney, for pulling the backup!)

The work for the 24th is a boatload of work (which Mel pulled on Thursday while I was out), but I should get through with that this morning. Then it goes to the the techs, and then back to me for safe-keeping and updating.

The flower in this picture was made from kaleis.

I hope you have a very productive Monday.

I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: