Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rest and Sleep Card

Good evening!

Posting a little late tonight. I stayed home today. Mainly because I took off of most of yesterday.

A combination of a "touch of flu" maybe, with the arrival of having my first day with no medication. I had nausea, chills, dizziness, and just felt awful "fuzzy" and achy with pain.

It's funny. While I was on the meds, I had very little pain. My last pill was on Tuesday. But Wednesday, the stiffness in my neck came back and radiated a nice headache throughout my head. I also felt a little depression when I awoke that morning, which is very usual for me.

Thanks to a good team at work, Mel drove me home, and stayed with me till my husband arrived. I had stopped to see the nurse before leaving, and everything checked out, but she said she thought I should not drive home.

Today I stayed home as precaution. While I experienced the continued headache and neck pain, it subsided by the afternoon. I think I will sleep well tonight.

I will go in tomorrow.

So my creation today is for all those who might be a little under the weather.

Take care, and I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: