Monday, July 23, 2007

Fantasy Crab For Monday

Hello!

Fantasy art is fun!

When you draw, you can come up with whatever strikes your fancy, or your kalei canvas.

Everything in this picture is from a kalei. From a whole lot of kaleis.

Well, there is one thing thing in the background done from a vector, and of course, this crab's eyes and mouth were vectors also.

Can you see the anchor way back there? That was hand drawn using vectors. When I was done, I turned it into a tube.

For the crab, I had 2 legs on each side and some of the middle. I copied two legs to add 2 behind on the right and left. I then copied just one leg, and added the two in front.

My granddaughter and I went to the dollar stores (we have 3) at the strip mall by our house on Saturday. She fell in love with a Dora tea set ($5), so we bought it. She played with that tea set all day Saturday and Sunday. She is allowed to use water, because it doesn't stain, and it dries easily if split. But on Sunday morning, for breakfast, I put coffee in her little teapot. She was thrilled. She loves coffee.

She loved it so much, she didn't once ask to get on my computer. She has her own computer in her room, but prefers mine. I usually allow her to play on mine, as long as she gives me the morning hours.

Have a great Monday morning. See you back tomorrow with another "homespun" graphic.

No comments: