Saturday, July 28, 2007

Love You Gif

Good morning,

Just a fun little gif I worked on earlier this week.

This week has been a rainy, wet one. Very needed. But it made yesterday pretty humid.

After getting off the freeway on my way to work, it rained so hard that my fast setting on my windshield wipers did not help much. I thought I would have to pull over to wait for a lull, but it was an isolated spot. That was about 5:40 a.m.

And then, we had a pretty hefty storm hit overhead about 4 to 4:30 pm. I immediately called my daughter to see if she was home, taking Friday off, or at work. She was at work, but getting ready to leave. It wasn't raining there at the time.

She and Taylor were driving to the library to return some items and pick up a few more, and the rain hit on her journey. By now, our skies were sunny. It looked like our storm was moving west, and she was east of me. So we had several cells moving across the state.

This morning, its just wet out. No rain though, so far.

Have a great Saturday. I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: