Monday, July 9, 2007

Prom Teen

Good morning,

The new week is here.

I must have been really tired this weekend as I slept a lot yesterday. And then, I slept 7 more hours last night.

This creation to the left was done in psp and with my Wacom Graphire pen. I am really liking this new pen.

It was awkward-feeling at first, but it gets easier each time I use it. I used it a lot on the hair and on her eyelashes. Eyelashes are still tricky. When working on them, I try pulling dark color from the eyeline above or below, and then pulling flesh color from the face back into it. Back and forth trying to get them feathier, and more life-like. I still need to work on them, but I finally accepted these.

I really like her hair. Her skin could've used a little more shading, but over-all, I like her appearance.

She looks a lot like a girl my middle son dated many years ago.

My reference was a picture of an older woman on a cover of a magazine I had. But, somehow, as I draw, the people take a younger look.

I hope you all have a wonderful day. My vacation has come to an end, and it's back to the salt mines today.

See everyone tomorrow!

No comments: