Friday, July 20, 2007

Doll Set 1 in PSP


Good TGIF Morning,

This is a creation from the past.

I am working on a little butterfly creation in Cosmic Blobs, but don't like him much yet. I have everything but the wings, but I've decided to start over on it.

So I got busy looking through some of my older files, and found this one. (I like to name my dolls.)

Yesterday was a rainy day, which we needed. Today promises to be much better.

I went to work, and upon entering the building, wiped my feet on two rugs, stepped off and fell down. Embarrassing to say the least. A man's voice from behind asked if I was all right. I said I was and got up, smarting all the way to my desk. I landed on my left knee and hip, which is the weaker side of my body. Ouch!

I work on the 5th floor of a 7 story building. I told my coworkers about it. My body smarted and felt stiffer and more sore as I sat and worked, and with the urging of others around me, made a doctor's appointment to get checked out. They got me in at 11:45 a.m.

Good thing I went. I've been carrying my insurance card, and the doctor's office said it came back "inactive", which just couldn't be right. When they printed out what came back, I was amazed to find that it is still under another company I worked for back in 2005, which is definitely inactive.

Turns out that I am with the same insurance company in my new job, and even though I, and my new employer, are paying for premiums each payday, it has not been switched over. So now, I will make a trip internally to get that remedied.

I am fine. Sore. I have a prescription to take for 6 days (a cortisone pack), which will end on Tuesday. If I am not better, I am to make another appointment.

I feel much better this morning, so will head off to work. If I can sit at my desk here, I can sit at my desk at work.

I slept most of yesterday after the appointment. Had dinner, took meds, and back to bed. Woke up at 11:30 pm to take meds again, and then slept the rest of the night. Sleeping has always been my number one defense in healing. When I'm sick or injured ... I sleep.

One thing I did NOT expect from the fall was pain in my back, lower left side, and shoulders (both) and my neck which developed into a headache. Maybe I twisted when I fell, and I know I caught myself with my right arm (my left was carrying my lunch) so my face wouldn't hit the floor.

Who knows. I didn't remember my witness, although I've seen him around before. Accidents happen so fast.

Anyway. Today is going to be a good day. I was "off" yesterday. Nothing seemed to go right from the accident till the time I left that morning. I wonder what my bio-rhythms said for yesterday.

I will be careful today. Don't want to re-injury myself.

Have a great Friday. I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: