Monday, October 29, 2007

Bear Monday

Good morning,

This little bear is a bear that I have in my bathroom basket. I posed him to do an airbrush painting, and then inner beveled the layers. He look like a charm for a charm bracelet.

We are looking at the last few days of October this week. We are down to the busiest holidays season of the year. Holidays -- Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

I've bought two items for Christmas so far. But, actually, at work, I just bought 4 other items, and I'm thinking of using those for Christmas gifts as well.

Oh snap! is a term my granddaughter uses to express anger or disappointment. Oh snap! is how I'm feeling this morning.

Well. Time for a little attitude adjustment. Put a smile on and count my blessings. It's how I try to get my attitude back in line with reality. I may feel tired, and want to to just curl up and stay in bed, but unfortunately, that won't be the plan for today. The world goes on.

It is about time for me to take a full week off. It's been awhile. I need a recharge! And it will be something to look forward to.

Make today a good Monday. Back tomorrow.

No comments: