Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fun Stationary

Good morning!

I just love stationary! I like deep colors, and again, this stationary offers that.

It also lets me make use of kaleis I've created.

The zigzag border was made from one little kalei that I pasted together as a group. The sun is a kalei. The tree-like flower is a kalei as well as it's stalk. The border below is one kalei that I duplicated and mirrored to make one patch, and then duplicated 2 more times for the three across the bottom.

Using kaleis this way kind of gives it a scrapable look.

It is a lot of fun to choose the kaleis and create with them. As the creation evolves, it fills me with excitement.

As for work, Monday was much like last week's Monday. The phones were busy, and we were short 2 people. I finished a huge pile of daily business even though the systems were sluggish. I am ready to finish the last two days of last month so we can close.

I am looking forward to Friday when I will begin my 4-day weekend. I will work very hard to be done by Thursday, so I can enjoy this time off.

Have a really great Tuesday. Back ... tomorrow.

No comments: