Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Thank You Girl

Good morning!

My creation this morning is my Thank You Girl. She was inspired out of the kalei behind her. Can you see her hair is made from the flowers behind her?

This was really a fun little creation! I love the colors!

It's back to work this morning. I would be looking at a four-day work week, but we have a mandatory Saturday coming up, so it will be a regular work week because of it. Except we won't be on the phones. And that is good.

I slept in this morning! I'm usually up very early. Around 1:30 a.m. But this morning, I added about 2 hours, so I must have needed it. But adding extra sleeping time makes me feel "groggy". Almost like I'm in slow motion. Ugh!

On my diet journey, I am learning how to make my meals healthier and more efficient. I've always liked the South Beach Diet myself. A lot of good information there. And recipes.

I love oatmeal for breakfast. I make the "old-fashioned" brand, which really doesn't take very long. Since I am lactose-intolerant, I don't use milk very often. But I love yogurt! So I put low-fat vanilla yogurt all over my oatmeal. I add fruit; either pineapple, blueberries, or peaches, some cinnamon and a sprinkle of sliced almonds. I mix it up together, and eat. It taste almost like a dessert instead of a healthy meal! Try it! It's really good.

I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: