Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday Morning Blues

Hello!

And ... it's another week ... and another Monday! Hopefully, a good Monday morning. Many have the Monday morning blues, and then "call off" from work. I hope today is nothing like last Monday.

A kalei graphic for today. I love the colors!

I have my creations all lined up for this week! That makes posting simple.

Taylor and her mom left here last night about 7. I made spaghetti for dinner, which is Taylor's favorite. I love it, too. I don't make pasta often.

I am only working four days this week. I'm taking Friday off, and I have Monday (Columbus Day) off.

This week will be the week we bust our bums getting the rest of the month's work ready for the techs. I have a ton on my desk to finish up, and one more day to come in.

The day I'm working on now is horrendous! We always get slammed twice a month: around the 15th, and then one day at the end of the month. Plus I have a stack of customer requests waiting in a nice little stack on my desk to attack once I have the work out to the techs.

On Sunday, I will meet my daughter's new guy: Danny. They been seeing each other for about 5-6 months, and been exclusive for the last 2, I believe.

Taylor will go to church with them on Sunday morning to meet his church family. Afterwards, they are coming here for a noon dinner. Then the three will head to Dan's place to meet all his friends. Everyone is anxious to meet Taylor.

I hope everyone has a good, productive Monday (especially me)!

I will return tomorrow.

No comments: