Friday, October 19, 2007

Hey Mr. Scarecrow

Good morning,

Another tube of another scarecrow for Halloween. I have a wrought-iron, 3-tiered plant stand off my kitchen, and this little guy sits on it along side plants and unlit candles.

He's adorable, so I tubed him.

It is raining in Columbus this morning.

Sammy, my cat, just came in. He was wet! He knows the drill, and enjoys it. Off to the bathroom to get towel-dried. He just purrs and purrs. He loves all that attention.

Our craft fair at work went well yesterday. I went around and looked at all the items offered. I bought two stuffed animals made by my co-worker, Mel. One is a big pig -- for my grandson, Judah. The other is a large ragdoll, for the sister he is expecting in January. Taylor aleady has 2 different-sized ragdolls that Mel made.

And the greatest thing about today: it's Friday. So have a really good one.

I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: