Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sweet Halloween Scarecrow

Good Morning,

A picture of a little girl, all dressed up for Halloween.

I saw this picture in a magazine several weeks ago, and decided to try my hand at doing a drawing of her. I started it, but never finished it. I then ran across it last week, and began working on her again.

Today is Sunday. I currently have 3 pictures and blog posts, none of which have published.

While I am now able to get my images into Blogger, I am still unable to publish.

The trials and errors of internet publishing.

My granddaughter is here this morning. Yesterday, we bought her a Halloween costume. She is a Princess. While I voted for a much fancier costume with a hooped skirt (and it had the hoop), and was very fancy, she chose a rather plain Princess costume with a pointed hat. The hat had nothing to make it stand up though.

I fashioned a cone out of cardboard, and inserted it into the hat. Unfortunately, she does not want to wear the chin strap to keep it on, so it keeps falling off.

Her mom brought her by yesterday, and she's spending the night. As far as I know, she has yet to sleep.

I woke up at 12:30 am to find her wide awake in her bed. She told me she was hungry, so I warmed up the spaghetti I made last night. I have informed her that once she eats, she could use a little sleep.

I made my dinner yesterday for this afternoon. I am meeting my daughter's new beau, Danny, around noon.

Garlic chicken over pasta, mashed potatoes (sweet potatoes for those that prefer), and a nice big salad. Taylor and I will bake cookies this morning for our dessert.

I decided to make ranch dressing, but unfortunately grabbed the Miracle Whip instead of the mayo. It tastes really different. Since my husband only eats Miracle Whip (the one I grew up on), and I eat mayo now, it can get confusing at times. So, this morning, I will do a new batch.

I am probably working next Saturday. It seems we have a "mandatory" Saturday to move some files. If I work then, I will probably schedule next Monday off.

Hoping this posts! Have a great day!

No comments: