Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tay-0la!

Good Morning!

This morning's creation is based on looking at new costumes for Halloween. There are some pretty fantastic ones out there this year.

I was thinking how cute a kid would look dressed up as a box of crayons. I didn't want to use the standard yellow and green box, so I came up with this pink version, because Taylor's favorite color is pink!

I had a picture of her I took several weeks ago in my living room. She was doing a little curtsy here.

The black kitty is one of the kittens that belonged to Sweetie. I snapped a picture of it on my deck one evening. He/she fits right in for Halloween.

On another note, today is National Boss' Day. At work, we are honoring our bosses with "snacks".

I am taking in potato skins. They are currently baking in the oven to melt the cheddar cheese on top. I have scallions, chives, sour cream, spicy tomatoes, and bacon bits to take in to top them off. We will have tiny weiners in barbecue sauce, chips and dips, and cheese and crackers.

Hope you have a fantastic Tuesday.

Back tomorrow.

No comments: