Friday, October 5, 2007

I'm Up Again

Hello, hello!!!

I am able to post images in BlogSpot again! Yeah!

After posting this morning, I said I would be back shortly. Unfortunately, I was unable to return.

Both BlogSpot and Photobucket were not letting me upload images. I thought there was a problem with BlogSpot at first. But when Photobucket gave me the same problem, after posting one item from there, I knew it had to be on my end.

Maybe Wide Open West was working on their equipment. Whatever, everything appears to be back to normal.

This creation is mine for today. The kitty is a picture I took of the many kitties living around my house. It is a precious looking kitten, but very wild. It comes here for food and water, and that's about it.

I have a had a restful day off today. I'm working in my psp, and I've created some new items to post in the days ahead.

But tonight! My husband and I are going to dinner out! So off I'm running now -- to get ready!

Have a great evening! Back in the a.m.

No comments: