Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Snowman

Good morning,

No, no ... it is NOT Christmas yet. But it's coming. I thought I'd do this little snowman now though as people might be looking ahead for graphics they might want for the holiday season.

I was going to put some kind of message on it, but thought I'd leave it blank, so you can copy it, if you wish, and use it. Totally free.

Any message would be good. From "My Favorite Time of Year" to "Happy Holidays". You decide.

Yesterday, Columbus experienced almost a 24-hour rain. We had more rain in a day than all month, which is not that hard really.

Driving to work was a real challenge as large puddles ran across the freeway. Hitting those at 65 mph really feels weird -- and scarey.

It is still wet out this morning, and I've heard a little rain here and there. Very light. But, I'm hoping it done now.

Have a great Wednesday! Back tomorrow.

No comments: