Friday, October 5, 2007

Posting Images through Photobucket

Good morning,

Hmmm. Blogger was working fine on Wednesday. And then yesterday, I couldn't get it to post my image. I knew I had internet connection. I knew it was a jpg and not too large. I knew I had not misspelled the address. It just wouldn't work the way it used to.

And now it's back to double spacing and doing crazy things like it did in the beginning. I used to have to go into the edit html and work from there to get the spacing correct.

And then all of sudden, it worked correctly in the compose EVERY TIME for a long time. And now it's back to doing it's crazy stuff.

The only way to post my images right now is through Photobucket, which I did this morning. I don't know if Blogger is just adding so many new features now, that it's messing up everything else or what.

I took Adsense off my blog. It was no benefit to me. And I've been reading here and there that Adsense can no longer be posted next to an image, and since this site is mainly an image site, bye-bye Adsense.

I will trying posting the regular way again tomorrow, since it takes about 24 hours for Adsense to kick-in when first posting it. Maybe it's the same way when you remove it.

This was the image for yesterday. It's just a composition or summary of some of the images posted over the last several days.

Back in a moment with a new post.

No comments: