Wednesday, December 5, 2007

20 Days Till Christmas

Good morning!

Today ... my middle son and Hillary will be married on a beach in Cozemel, MX. Wish I could be there!

The time is flying! Christmas is so close now. Only 20 days till the big day, and I still have much to do.

I am hoping to make a little candy this weekend. Some fudge and some mashed potato candy.

The mashed potato candy was something my middle son and I used to do every Christmas. He was my only child that loved this tradition. The recipe is from my grandmother, and I haven't made it in years ... but this year, I think I will make it again. I'll have to send some to him.

I woke up early this morning. The first thing I did was peek out the window to see if we had the snow that was predicted. None. We were supposed to have inches by midnight, and more between 1 and 3 a.m. It's all we talked about at work yesterday. But alas. The ground is still uncovered.

Have a great day. Back tomorrow.

No comments: