Saturday, December 15, 2007

New Cosmic Blob Boy Doubled
















Good morning, good morning!

Two cosmic blob boys for today. One is larger, and the second is smaller. So much fun!

We are expecting a major winter storm sometime this morning. I hope to get out before it hits.

Christmas parties are all done now. My husband won the biggest prize at his party last night: a new tv with a dvd built in. Perfect since he put the tv in his cave into my granddaughter's room a while ago. (I didn't ask him to do that!) He has a new one for his cave!

My party was fantastic! We went to Gengi's. I've never eaten there before. The food was wonderful. And they cook the meal right in front of you. Four people from our department were out for the day, but two others joined our group.

This weekend and next are left before Christmas! My Christmas with my family is tomorrow, so must finish up with Taylor's gifts today. I hope most of you are done. I've shopped on Christmas Eve before. Does anyone do that still? I'm sure there are some.

Have a great day! Back tomorrow.

No comments: