Saturday, December 29, 2007

Man and His Faithful Dog

Good morning,

Ahhh! This is a man ... a thankful man ... now that Christmas is over. He only has one more hurtle to get over, and that's New Year's Eve.

They are Cosmic Blob creations, of course.

While it's wonderful having the days off for these holidays, the money spent during this time is way too much. I hope you aren't digging yourself out from under for the next several months.

My vacation is coming to an end very soon. I go back on Wednesday. My husband goes back Monday.

My granddaughter should be here for New Year's Eve.

I want to add that we have a new granddaughter, as of yesterday. She lives in TX. Her name is Dejia, and she was 6 pounds and 12 oz. She was due to arrive on Jan. 4th, 2008, but she must have heard I sent her a Christmas present!

I've been over at Eons all day. Wonderful place.

Have a terrific day -- what's left of it! See you tomorrow.

No comments: