Monday, December 17, 2007

Incredible Kaleis


Good morning,

Kaleis rule. I just love them.

Here are some very pretty designs They are kalei'd cosmic blobs, which come out very well due to their shading.

Some are just so bright, like the orange ones on the far left.

I had a wonderful Christmas with my family yesterday. Lots of food. Lots of good company. And gifts!

My granddaughter was very happy with everything she got! At one point, she became very sad, and when my husband asked her why, she said, "I'll have to leave it all here cause mommy won't let me take it home." But she was wrong. Mommy told her, "Yes, honey. You CAN take it all home." Taylor was very happy then.

She loved her new pink Leapster and two new games. She said that she hoped she got SONIC too. Little did she know. I bought it for her mom, and we made the switch here. Her mom picked up the pink Leapster for me when shopping, and I picked up Sonic for her.

I also bought Taylor a Webkinz.

We had a man come in that set up shop for a few days at my work on the ground floor. He sold sports stuff, but he also had these little stuffed animal creatures. I'd never heard about them, but I went down with a co-worker and she knew all about them as she works at Anderson's part time. She told me, "Oh. These are very popular. We can't keep them on the shelves."

I found out that they're the new beanie babies or Cabbage Patch type item. You adopt them. Each comes with a password, and you go online to register yours and interact with them.

My husband says she'll be happy with hers as its like playing with MY SIMS. She needs to feed him, water him, exercise him, etc. Now I know she'll love that.

It's Monday again -- and off to work we'll go.

We did not get our big snow, although my son was surprised when he got here as they had 4 to 5 inches where he is. We didn't.

I only have 5 work days to go till my vacation (again). I will be off until January 2, 2008. One last push this week ... and relax!

Have a terrific day. Back tomorrow.

No comments: