Saturday, December 22, 2007

Froggy's World and Alien Sunset

Good morning!

It is Saturday morning! I am on vacation until Jan. 2nd, 2008. So is my husband. How wonderful. I have a lot planned for my time off, including some cleaning, and drawing.

I've bought some sculpey eraserclay and sculpey III clay. I want to try my hand at some sculptures.

This first picture is a frog's head peeking up from his "watery home" to let you know that there's only 3 days left till Christmas. Thanks, Froggy. (Froggy is a Cosmic Blobs creation.)

This next creation is Alien Sunset. Sunsets as well as sunrises are beautiful, whether they are on earth or in fantasy. This creation was done totally from kaleis, and I love the shades of red and dark red here.

This one was so much fun to do, and I am really pleased with the finished effects.

Have a great day. Back tomorrow!

No comments: